2 bed bungalow for sale in The Avenue, Nunthorpe, TS7
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious two bedroom detached bungalow offered for sale with no forward chain. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge with views over the rear garden, two spacious bedrooms, modern wet room and fitted kitchen. Externally there is a driveway to the side elevation leads to a carport and garage. There is a mature garden to the front and to the rear there is a delightful, spacious and mature private garden with patio and lawned area. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow Located in the Popular Area of Nunthorpe
- No Forward Chain
- Fabulous Plot with Spacious Private Rear Garden, Driveway & Single Garage
- Spacious Lounge Enjoying Views of the Garden
- Modern Wet Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough