2 bed for sale in Stanstead Way, Thornaby, TS17
Property DescriptionA Nicely Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain Set Within the Popular Stainsby Hill Development in Thornaby and Pleasantly Located Only A Few Minutes’ Walk from The Town Centre.
Entrance HallUPVC entrance door with double glazed insert, woodgrain effect vinyl flooring and radiator.
Lounge5.46m x 3.30m (17'11" x 10'10")(max) reducing to 3.05mLiving flame gas fire set in a feature surround. Two radiators and UPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear garden. Connecting door into ...
Kitchen2.74m x 2.26m (9' x 7'5")Providing a range of modern white wall, drawer, and floor cupboards, roll top work surfaces incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in stainless steel electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Wall cupboard housing the Ideal gas fired combination boiler. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insertopens onto the rear garden and side double glazed window.
Bedroom One4.93m x 2.54m (16'2" x 8'4")Front facing UPVC double glazed round bay window and radiator. Hatch to loft.
Bedroom Two3.96m x 2.80m (13' x 9'2")Front facing UPVC double glazed round bay window and radiator.
Shower Room/WCWhite suite comprising walk-in shower with Mira Advance electric shower unit, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled and part waterproof panelled walls, radiator, double glazed window, and extractor fan.
Gardens & ParkingThere is an open plan front garden with lawn and border. A flagged driveway to the side provides off street parking. A side gate leads to a fence enclosed rear garden laid mainly to neat well-kept lawn. There is a paved patio, garden sheds and a timber summer house. External power socket, outside tap and light.
- A Nicely Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain
- Set Within the Popular Stainsby Hill Development in Thornaby
- Pleasantly Located Only A Few Minutes Walk from The Town Centre
- Spacious Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire & Double Glazed French Doors to The Rear Garden
- Modern White Kitchen Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Two Generous Bedrooms & An Adapted Shower Room
- Pleasant Lawned Gardens to The Front & Rear & Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £139,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.