2 bed for sale in Rossendale Close, Marske-by-the-Sea, TS11
What has it got?
This extended semi-detached bungalow sits on an impressive unique corner plot with fantastic well-tended gardens and is situated in a sought after quiet cul-de-sac within easy reach of local amenities, transport links and award winning schooling. Brilliant size living room, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Offering excellent potential to extend further if desired. for sale with no chain.
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Superb Cul-De-Sac Location
- Substantial Unique Corner Plot
- Huge Potential to Extend Further
- UPVC Windows & Combi Boiler
- South Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking
- No Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.