2 bed bungalow for sale in Rievaulx Drive, Acklam Hall, TS5
What it's got?
Nicely located on the popular Acklam Hall estate, this really comfortable semi detached bungalow with two bedrooms is a simple chain free sale and sensibly priced.
It has a nice size rear garden, driveway, 19ft x 9ft detached garage, uPVC double glazed windows & exterior doors, central heating with a quality Worcester Bosch combi boiler & security alarm system.
The well kept, nicely presented accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, 'Eat-In' breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) and shower room with a smart modern white suite.
- Really Comfortable, Well Presented & Lovingly Cared For Semi Detached Bungalow
- Nicely Located on the Popular Acklam Hall Estate
- It's a Straightforward Chain Free Sale & Priced to Sell
- 19ft x 9ft Detached Garage, Driveway & Good Size Garden
- Lounge & Eat-In Breakfast Kitchen with Modern Style Units
- Two Bedrooms - Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Shower Room with a Smart Modern White Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing, Alarm & Central Heating with a Quality 'Worcester Bosch' Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £129,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough