2 bed bungalow for sale in Premier Road, Ormesby, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented and recently refurbished two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with internal accommodation briefly comprising a side porch, inner hallway, modern bathroom with separate WC, modern kitchen breakfast room, two generous size bedrooms and living room. Externally there is a driveway to the side elevation leading to a single garage, front garden and a generous size and private garden to the rear with astro turf and decked area.
- A Stunning Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Located Within a Popular Area of Ormesby
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Modern Bathroom & Separate WC
- Two Generous Size Bedrooms
- Private Spacious Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage to the Side Elevation
- Early Viewing Advised
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £115,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough