2 bed bungalow for sale in Pennyman Way, Stainton, TS8
A two bedroom semi-detached bungalow located within the sought after area of Stainton and occupying a delightful plot with easy to maintain front and rear gardens and a driveway to a single garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, spacious living room, modern shower room and a modern fitted kitchen opening to a dining area enjoying views over the rear garden. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Village of Stainton
- Recently Refurbished
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Opening to Dining Room
- Spacious Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Easy to Maintain Front & Rear Gardens
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £165,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough