2 bed bungalow for sale in Northgate Road, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
Updated, improved and very well presented, this charming two bedroom double fronted semi-detached bungalow is wonderfully situated just off Cambridge Road and is a simple chain free sale.
It has the advantage of UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, handy car parking space in front and a private patio style garden at the rear.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, kitchen with modern high gloss style units, small rear garden room/rear lobby, two double bedrooms and bathroom with a super-smart modern white four piece suite.
- An Updated, Improved & Very Well Presented Double Fronted Style Semi Detached Bungalow
- Quiet, Pretty Location, Situated Just Off Cambridge Road
- There's Parking in Front & Private Westerly Facing Patio Style Garden at the Rear
- Two Double Bedrooms & Comfortable Lounge
- Kitchen with Modern High Gloss Style Units, Small Rear Garden Room/Lobby
- Super-Smart Modern Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Chain Free Sale
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £160,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough