2 bed bungalow for sale in Newstead Avenue, Fairfield, TS19
What it's got?
A beautifully presented two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow set within the popular Whitehouse Farm Development in Stockton and having been fully modernised. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall with cloak cupboard, kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is a smart lawned front garden, a long side drive which leads to the detached garage and private westerly facing rear garden.
- Two Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Set Within the Popular Whitehouse Farm Development in Stockton
- Private Rear Garden, Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen with Shaker Style Fitted Units
- Modern Bathroom
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £160,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.