2 bed bungalow for sale in Lorrain Grove, Norton, TS20
This nicely presented two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow has a good layout and is within walking distance of Norton Green boasting a chain free sale.
It is nicely presented, well organised and has a good layout, which comprises of an entrance hall, two bedrooms, comfortable lounge, modern shower room and a 19ft kitchen/breakfast room. Outside there is a low maintenance garden, detached garage and driveway.
Other notable features include gas central heating from the combi boiler and UPVC double glazed windows.
- Semi Detached Bungalow with Two Bedrooms Within Walking Distance of Norton Green
- Chain Free Sale
- Comfortable Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Driveway & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £125,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.