2 bed bungalow for sale in Kenville Grove, Fairfield, TS19
What has it got?
A home that has been thoroughly loved and holds many happy memories, this bright and cheerful semi-detached bungalow has a genuinely lovely feel when you walk through for the first time.
It has a good, easy going layout that comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
The property sites on a generous corner plot with an attractive side and rear garden, a nice place to spend your time.
It is a simple chain free sale and has the added bonus of central heating with a quality combi boiler and UPVC double glazed windows, detached garage and UPVC exterior doors.
Bungalows this good are few, far between and generally sell quickly so an early viewing is advised.
- A First Class Example of a Bright, Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow with Two Bedrooms
- A Straightforward Chain Free Sale & Just So Easy to Move Straight Into
- Useful Car Parking in Front, Detached Garage & Attractive Garden at the Side & Rear
- Comfortable Lounge & Kitchen
- Shower Room with a Modern White Suite
- Central Heating with a Quality Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £142,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.