2 bed bungalow for sale in Hollywalk Avenue, Eston, TS6
What has it got?
Michael Poole are delighted to welcome to the market this fantastic two-bedroom detached bungalow which is located within one of the most highly regarded areas of Normanby. This property is ideal for a retired person or couple with its single storey living and close proximity to local shops.
The property offers a single floor of living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom, WC, and kitchen. To the rear we have a very private fully enclosed garden which is well maintained with its own patio area. Whilst to the front we have a dwarf wall perimeter, block paved driveway leading to the garage and flowerbed.
- Highly Sought After Normanby Location
- Well-Presented Two-Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Block Paved Driveway & Garage
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal for A Retired Person or Couple
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £185,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough