2 bed bungalow for sale in Hensley Court, Norton, TS20
Where do we start to describe this gorgeous, detached bungalow?! Tucked away on a corner plot, good-sized garden, ready to move in, immaculate condition, generous parking and large garage book your viewing to avoid disappointment.
This very nicely presented bungalow should be top of your list to view. The large accommodation is bright, airy and flows in brief, reception hall, living room, kitchen/diner (previously bedroom three), shower room and two double bedrooms.
Externally the property is nicely tucked away on an elevated corner plot with a long drive, detached garage and large private rear garden.
- Large Private Rear Garden on An Elevated Corner Plot
- Drive & Detached Garage
- Two Double Bedrooms (3rd Now the Breakfast Kitchen)
- An Immaculate Kitchen & Shower Room
- Excellently Maintained, Front to Back Inside & Out
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.