2 bed bungalow for sale in Gypsy Lane, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
We offer to the market this charming two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with accommodation that comprises; fitted kitchen with vaulted ceiling, living room with open fire, bathroom, ground floor bedroom and separate dining room/reception room. The first floor accommodates 14ft master bedroom with en-suite WC. Externally, garden to the front elevation with a driveway offering parking for approximately six cars and giving access to a detached garage. Mature private garden to the rear with well stocked borders, decked area and laid to lawn along with a greenhouse, timber shed and wood store.
- A Charming Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location on Gypsy Lane, Nunthorpe
- Private Mature Rear Garden
- 20ft Living Room with Open Fire
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling
- First Floor Master Bedroom with En-Suite WC
- Driveway Offering Parking for Approximately Six Cars & Giving Access to a Detached Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough