2 bed bungalow for sale in Greenside, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
Location, location, location! Coming to the market with no forward chain, a rare opportunity has presented itself to purchase this bungalow on Greenside, arguably one of the most sought-after locations in Normanby. Nestled within this peaceful cul de sac and not overlooked at all to the front of the property. We anticipate a very high level of interest so early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Situated just off Willow Way close to Normanby Hall Cricket Club, perfect for a retired person or couple. The property offers two floors of generous living accommodation, briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and loft room with en-suite. Externally we have gardens to the front and rear along with driveway capable of housing several vehicles and detached garage.
- Immensely Popular Normanby Location
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Loft Room, Currently Dressed as A Bedroom with Its Own En-Suite
- Driveway Capable of Housing Several Vehicles & Detached Garage
- Not Overlooked at All to The Front Aspect
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Perfect for A Retired Person or Couple
- Early Viewing Is Strongly Recommended to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough