2 bed bungalow for sale in Fulthorpe Road, Norton, TS20
What has it got?
This large detached two/three bedroom bungalow is offered with no onward chain and has the benefit of a private garden, modern breakfast kitchen, stylish bathroom and conservatory. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
The accommodation flows in brief, reception hall, lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen, dining room/3rd Bedroom, conservatory, bathroom, bedrooms one and two, dressing room/en-suite*.
Externally there is a low maintenance front garden with double drive, established shrub borders and access to the integral garage. To the rear there is a good size enclosed lawned garden with patio areas.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Two/Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Walking Distance to Norton Village
- No Onward Chain
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen & Bathroom
- En-Suite Facilities
- Driveway & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £260,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.