2 bed bungalow for sale in Forest Drive, Ormesby, TS7
What it's got?
Really nicely positioned in a pleasant cul-de-sac surroundings, this semi detached bungalow with two double bedrooms is a simple chain free sale and ripe for a bit of a refurb.
It does however have the advantage of uPVC double glazing, central heating with a quality Worcester Bosch combi boiler and single garage. It also sits on the right side of the street, meaning that the rear garden a sunny south/westerly facing aspect.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge, lean to single glazed conservatory, kitchen with oak style units, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Two Double Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow That's Ripe for a Refurb
- Sensibly Priced & a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Nicely Positioned in Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Surroundings
- Sunny South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway & Single Garage
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with a Quality Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler
- Lounge & Lean to Single Glazed Conservatory
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £120,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough