2 bed bungalow for sale in Fernhill Road, Eston, TS6
What has it got?
This extremely comfortable, nicely situated detached bungalow with two double bedrooms has been lovingly looked after by the current owners, as can be seen both inside and out.
It's a simple chain free sale and nicely positioned within close walking distance of Eston High Street, shops, bus routes and a multitude of other really useful facilities. There's also lots of green open spaces close-by.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, 20ft lounge/diner, large conservatory, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room/WC. The attractive, well-kept gardens have been designed with easy maintenance in mind, there's ample car parking and a detached garage.
- An Extremely Comfortable & Lovingly Looked After Detached Bungalow with Two Double Bedrooms
- It's a Simple Chain Free Sale & Nicely Situated within Easy Reach of Eston High Street
- Attractive, Easily Managed Gardens, Ample Car Parking & Detached Garage
- 20ft Lounge/Diner, Good Size Conservatory & Kitchen with White Modern Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £149,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough