2 bed bungalow for sale in Fairburn Close, Fairfield, TS19
What has it got?
`Never judge a book by its cover' and this bungalow certainly falls into that category!
Having been considerably and comprehensively modernised, the result is a beautiful, classy home with a fine-tuned, grown-up layout.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall, two front facing bedrooms, modern shower room and a stunning open-plan living room/kitchen diner with French doors to the South West facing garden.
Externally there is a front lawn, long driveway leading to a large, detached garage and to the rear is a private South West facing garden.
- First Class Example of a Modernised Semi-Detached Bungalow
- A Private South West Facing Rear Garden, Large Garage & Good Parking
- Newly Installed Shower Room
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Diner
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Convenient for Amenities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £150,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.