2 bed bungalow for sale in Doctors Lane, Hutton Rudby, TS15
Property DescriptionA Two/Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Dormer Style Bungalow Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN Enjoying A Delightful Position Within the Sought After Village of Hutton Rudby.
- A Two/Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Dormer Style Bungalow Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Enjoying A Delightful Position Within the Sought After Village of Hutton Rudby
- Attractive Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with Electric Fire in A Feature Surround & Having A Bay Window to The Front
- Dining Area with Staircase Leading to The First Floor
- Kitchen with A Generous Range of Fitted Units & Double Glazed Conservatory
- Bedroom Two Together with Study/Bedroom Three on The Ground Floor
- Master Bedroom on The First Floor
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
Based on a sale price of £220,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Yarm
There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Yarm that draw custom from the rest of Teesside and across the UK.
Michael Poole in Yarm are now the most established Estate Agents in Yarm having opened their prominent High Street branch in 1998.
There is a very experienced team in place handling the sale of homes from under £100,000 to well over £1 million.
Derek Chalmers who is a Regional Director with the firm carries out the property valuations and has done so for over....Read more about Yarm