2 bed bungalow for sale in Cradley Drive, Brookfield, TS5
What it's got?
This lovingly looked after and larger than normal 'Duncanson' built semi-detached bungalow has been well cared for over the years, as can be seen both inside and out but it now just needs the next owners to come along and add their own stamp.
It's a simple chain free sale and really nicely positioned with a private westerly facing rear garden and backing onto lots of green open space. Other features which are sure to entice include a 17ft x 9ft detached garage, separate brick workshop and uPVC double glazing.
Comprising briefly, entrance hall, lounge, separate rear sitting/dining room, breakfast/kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- A Larger Than Normal 'Duncanson' Built Semi Detached Bungalow with Two Double Bedrooms
- Lovingly Looked After by The Same Owner Since New in 1963
- Nicely Positioned with a Westerly Facing Rear Garden Backing onto Lots of Green Open Space
- Ample Car Parking, 17ft x 9ft Detached Garage & Separate Brick Workshop
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- Chain Free Sale
- uPVC Double Glazing & Ducted Warm Air Central Heating System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough