2 bed bungalow for sale in Cargo Fleet Lane, Ormesby, TS3
What it's got?
Within close walking distance of Ormesby High Street and some great amenities, this 1930's style double fronted bungalow has been updated and improved recently, all for the benefit of the next owners.
It's such a good size and has the advantage of a larger than normal detached garage, driveway and westerly facing garden at the rear, UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and is a simple chain free sale.
Comprising entrance porch, entrance hall 26ft through lounge/dining room, breakfast/kitchen with good looking modern units and built in appliances, two double bedrooms and shower room with a smart modern white three piece suite.
- Recently Refurbished 1930's Double Fronted Style Bungalow with Two Double Bedrooms
- Within Close Walking Distance of Ormesby High Street & Some Great Amenities
- Larger Than Normal Detached Garage, Driveway & Westerly Facing Garden at The Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with A Combi Boiler & Is A Simple Chain Free Sale
- 26ft Through Lounge/Dining Room & Breakfast/Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms & Shower Room with A Smart Modern White Three Piece Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £120,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough