2 bed bungalow for sale in Bournemouth Avenue, Ormesby, TS3
What it's got?
External appearance can be deceptive when it comes to size, and this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow definitely falls into that category.
It's nicely presented, well organised and has a good layout that comprises entrance hall, two bedrooms at the front, comfortable rear lounge, bathroom and a 19ft kitchen/diner with attractive modern style units. Plans were approved a few years ago to fill in the side return and extend the size of the lounge. Sure to be of interest to the eagle-eyed buyer is the loft with potential to extend (you'll need planning permission, but it's been done on several of the neighbouring bungalows).
The rear garden is also a good size and, most fortunately, faces west. Other attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler, single driveway and central heating with an Ideal combi boiler (installed 2019).
- This Semi Detached Bungalow with Two Bedrooms is More Spacious Than Might First Be Expected
- Nicely Presented & Improved, It's Going to be Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Comfortable Lounge & 19ft Kitchen/Diner with Attractive Modern Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with an 'Ideal' Combi Boiler (installed 2019)
- Good Size Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Single Driveway
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £117,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough