2 bed bungalow for sale in Blantyre Road, Normanby, TS6
Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this lovely two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in the desired area of Normanby, Middlesbrough. The bungalow is positioned on a highly popular corner plot with a detached brick-built garage and low maintenance gardens. The bungalow offers generous living space and offers loads of potential. The property needs some TLC but has that perfect homely feel that money cant buy! Give your local Michael Poole office a call today to arrange a viewing!
- Good Size Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Requires Some Updating BUT has Great Potential
- Situated on an Excellent Corner Plot
- Off Road Parking & Detached Brick Built Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden Which isnt Overlooked
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Book your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £130,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough