2 bed bungalow for sale in Blacksmiths Close, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
This bungalow offers a single floor of spacious living accommodation which briefly comprises, porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, lobby and two bedrooms. Externally we have gardens to the front and rear along with off street parking via the driveway and detached garage. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Highly Desirable Normanby Location
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £199,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough