14 bed house for sale in Emerald Street, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, TS12
What it's got?
A substantial mid terrace property which has previously been used as an Adult Care Home from approx 1987 and subject to planning could be converted to a variety of uses to include a large family home, conversion into flats etc.
The property is located in a popular residential area well served by local amenities, with the sea being situated at the end of the street. The accommodation is spread over three floor (plus cellar) and is offered for sale with vacant possession.
The property briefly comprises, to the ground floor a lobby, two reception rooms, two bedrooms, kitchen, office and a conservatory and utility room. There are seven bedrooms to the first floor with a shower/toilet and bathroom whilst to the second floor there are a further five bedrooms. Externally there is a yard to the rear.
EPC rating: D
- A Substantial Mid Terrace Property Which Has Previously Been Used as An Adult Care Home from Approx 1987 And Subject to Planning Could Be Converted to A Variety of Uses to Include A Large Family Home, Conversion into Flats Etc
- Located in Popular Residential Area with the Sea Being Situated at the End of the Street
- Accommodation Over Three Floors Plus Cellar
- Offered For Sale with Vacant Possession
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £325,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.