1 bed for sale in Osbourne Close, Hemlington, TS8
What it's got?
A fantastic first time buy or investment, this one-bedroom apartment has been refurbished and tastefully decorated throughout by the current owners. Located within Hemlington and enjoying unspoilt views of Hemlington Lake, this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property offers modern living accommodation which briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally we have access to communal gardens which are laid to lawn.
- Popular Hemlington Location
- High Spec Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Unspoilt Views of Hemlington Lake
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Ideal for Investment
- Viewing Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £60,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough