1 bed for sale in Columbine Close, Marton Manor, TS7
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham offer to the market this well presented and recently refurbished one bedroom first floor apartment with accommodation that comprises; ground floor entrance porch with staircase to the first floor, spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen, large storage cupboard, modern bathroom and double bedroom. Externally there is a garden, parking space and single garage.
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Popular Location
- Easy Access to James Cook Hospital
- Recently Installed Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- Double Bedroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Recently Installed Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Central Heating Via a Combination Boiler
- Parking Space & Single Garage
- Low Maintenance Private Garden with Recently Installed Fencing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £55,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough