1 bed bungalow for sale in Mark Avenue, Crooksbarn, TS20
What it's got?
A chain free sale and sensibly priced inner terrace bungalow with one double bedroom is a good starting point for a first time buyer, great for a downsizer or will make a brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' rental property.
It's in need of a light makeover but not a full on refurb as it already has modern contemporary kitchen cabinets, a modern white shower room suite, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and a brand new combi boiler (installed December 2020).
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it, Walk to the very pretty green, duck pond and Norton High Street with its trendy bars, restaurants and essential shops in around five minutes.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Chain Free Sale, Sensibly Priced & Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Terrace Bungalow with One Double Bedroom
- Brilliant Location & Within Close Walking Distance of Norton Green, Duck Pond & Pretty High Street
- Modern Contemporary Style Kitchen Cabinets
- Shower Room With a Modern White Contemporary Design Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a New Combi Boiler (Installed December 2020)
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £90,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.