1 bed bungalow for sale in Hackness Walk, Acklam Hall, TS5
Sensibly priced and chain free, this one double bedroom terrace bungalow is nicely positioned in a short pedestrianised row of similar properties on the popular Acklam Hall estate.
Improvements include uPVC double glazed windows & patio door, composite front door and central heating with a quality 'Vaillant' combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge with solid engineered wood flooring, breakfast/kitchen with smart modern light oak style Shaker design units and built in oven and hob, one double bedroom and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there are gardens at the front & rear.
- Modernised One Double Bedroom Inner Terrace Bungalow
- Competitively Priced & Chain Free Sale
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Front Door
- Central Heating with a Quality 'Vaillant' Combi Boiler
- Lounge with Patio Door & Engineered Wood Flooring
- Breakfast/Kitchen with Smart Modern Shaker Style Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Nicely Positioned in a Short Pedestrianised Terrace on the Popular Acklam Hall Estate
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £89,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough