To view the currently available properties for the auction please click here. The brochure for the March auction is now available click here to view onlineMarch Auction Brochure
We are now taking entries for our April auction to be held on Monday 24th April 2017 at 7PM.
Newcastle Marriott, Gosforth Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
email email@example.com if you have a property you would like to enter into the auction or CALL 01642 254 222 for further details.
Examples of Properties sold at Auction
Take a look at some of our recent auction property sales.
Expand Your Marketing
Why limit the exposure your property is given?
Comprehensive marketing is the key! With an unrivalled
selection of partner agents, coverage is provided by over 50
residential estate agency branches across the region. We
are able to offer dynamic and extensive promotion.
Without Comprising the Selling Price
Its fast – on acceptance of an offer, the buyer agrees to a timescale, giving you the peace of mind of an agreed
You are in complete control, you set a reserve price and the property cannot be sold for a penny below.
The successful buyer places a non-returnable financial deposit which is subject to an agreed timescale for completion.
We provide a full range of services to help sell your property at auction
- Full colour catalogue with wide distribution list.
- Colour advertising throughout the Tees Valley.
- Press advertising.
- Extensive buyer and investor database.
- Premier auction venues able to accommodate hundreds of buyers.
- Experienced auctioneer.
- Dedicated Auction administration team.
Any type of property can be sold at auction
The following are particularly suited to this type of sale:
- Property Requiring Renovation.
- Rare Or Unusual Homes.
- Commercial And Residential Investments.
- Vendors Requiring A Reliable And Speedy Sale Process.
We offer two types of auction entry
- Option 1 – This is the traditional auction where on the fall of the gavel the buyer pays a 10% deposit (subject to a minimum of £3600) and exchanges contracts immediately. The buyer is legally bound to purchase and you as a seller are legally bound to sell. Completion is within 28 days. No ifs or buts.
- Option 2 – This is designed to appeal to the private residential market where on the fall of the gavel the buyer places a £3600 non refundable deposit with the Agents Property Auction and agrees to exchange contracts within 28 days with a further 14 days allowed for completion.
For a FREE no obligation appraisal of your property, please fill in the form, email or call us on 01642 254222
Browse through our available auction properties
Click below to view our properties available for auction.
View Available Auction Properties
Auctions Sellers Guide
Please download our Auctions Sellers Guide.
Auction Sellers Guide
2016 & 2017 Auctions Dates
Newcastle Marriott, Gosforth Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne @ 7PM
- Monday 27th March 2017
- Monday 24th April 2017
- Wednesday 31st May 2017
- Monday 26th June 2017
- Monday 31st July 2017
- wednesday 30st August 2017
- Monday 25th September 2017
- Monday 30th October 2017
- Monday 11th Decemeber 2017